Close Quarter Battle (CQB)
Close Quarter Battle is Surprise. Speed. Violence of Action.
The three main foundations, on which successfully conducted CQB is based.
In addition to those critical qualities, every trained operator need to possess an array of superior tactical skills, which are mandatory for a successful completion of the operation, combined with minimum risk to the team.
During this 7 Day course, the operators will be trained in certain number of tactical skills. Particular attention is given to the obtaining of tactical shooting skills in different situations, understanding of the advantage of speed applied during the operation and the need of overpowering firepower.
The Simulation drill scenarios, which are included in the course are professionally designed to rigorously test and consolidate the skills, acquired during the training.
The course is led and supervised by highly qualified Alfa-Metal instructors, extremely well trained with combat experience in
modern warfare theaters and members of Special Operations teams from Bulgaria, Israel, Russia, United States and others.
Course duration & Methods
- CQB Introduction
- Types of rooms and buildings
- Movement as a team
- Introduction to IED and Booby traps.
- Advanced weapons manipulations.
- Close proximity shooting concepts
- Team communication
- Casualty and evacuation drills
- Off line shooting concepts
- Methods of entry
- Multiple weapons escalation and transitions
- Selective target engagement and target discrimination
- Advanced positional shooting concepts
- High and low ready techniques to include the Sul technique
- Shooting while moving techniques
- Low light / No light shooting
- Weapon maintenance and cleaning
Ammunition per student
- According to training program requirements
Group required for course
Min 5 students
Intermediate competency level in use of weapons is recommended prior to enlisting
- Professional qualification “Security Officer”
- Vocational training – “ Practical Shooting”
- Europass Supplement
Note: Alfa-Metal issued certificates are recognized worldwide by all reputable organisations and professionals in the security sector.
Student to bring:
- Suitable clothing depending on season
- Comfortable shoes
- Tactical belt
- Safety Goggles
- Track suit/Sports clothing
Price and terms
- € 1400.00 per student
- 30% Deposit required upon enlisting
- Catering and accomodation is not included
- Payment method: Bank transfer
If you require us to conduct training in your country, get in touch with us.Contact us