Mobile patrol tactical course
Mobile patrol tactical course will teach the students various mobile patrol tactics and techniques. The course consist of Theory and Practice sessions, each one covering half of the duration of the course.
Students will receive two 4-hours classroom sessions on first and second morning of the training. Students will learn how to safely deploy a vehicle in security operations, weapon defensive and offensive tactics while in or out of the vehicle, engagind target on the move and other key skills.
Course duration & Methods
3 Days | Theory and practice drills
- Vehicle tactics for dynamic or static operations.
- Physical training
- Vehicle positioning for optimised defensive or offensive action.
- Mobile security team tactics
- Defensive tactics from inside/out of the vehicle
- Engaging target from vehicle while on the move
- Glock 17
- CZ 75D Compact
Ammunition per student
- 300 rnds of 9×19
- 30 rnds of FX Simunition
Group required for course
Min 5 students
Intermediate competency level in use of weapons is recommended prior to enlisting
- Professional qualification “Security Officer”
- Vocational training – “ Practical Shooting”
- Europass Supplement
Note: Alfa-Metal issued certificates are recognized worldwide by all reputable organisations and professionals in the security sector.
Student to bring:
- Suitable clothing depending on season
- Comfortable shoes
- Tactical belt
- Safety Goggles
- Track suit/Sports clothing
Price and terms
- € 762.00 per student
- 30% Deposit required upon enlisting
- Catering and accomodation is not included
- Payment method: Bank transfer
If you require us to conduct training in your country, get in touch with us.Contact us