CAT Tactical Counter Assault Team
Many high-profile VIP Close protection organizations upgrade their security packages with the presence of a Counter Assault team (CAT).
These teams consist of expertly trained and heavily armed aggressive individuals. The CAT team main main task is to oppose and eliminate any violent threat directed to their Principal.
With the whole set of CAT tactics based around the Violence of action, these specially trained units strongly focus their strategy and training on direct offensive action strategy and techniques.
Therefore, Our 7 Day Counter Assault Team (CAT) course will steadily increase the exercises intensity and speed. By the end of the training the speed will reach the level at which trained CAT unit operates. The training program will ultimately provide the students with the necessary training to become a member of Tactical CAT Unit. Also tactical shooting drills, deployment of different tactics depending on situation are significant part of the itinerary.
Upon successful completion, every student will have the skills and confidence to execute professionally any task, assigned to the Tactical CAT unit.
This training program is suitable for Private Military Contractors (PMC), Highly reputable Government Authorities and experienced members of the Army and the Police. CAT teams are built out of heavily armed operators, whose main task is to counter with force and eliminate any hostile threat against the VIP they protect.
The course is led and supervised by highly qualified Alfa-Metal instructors, extremely well trained with
combat experience in modern warfare theaters and members of Special Operations teams from Bulgaria, Israel, Russia, United States and others.
Course duration & Methods
7 Days | Theory and Practice drills
- Motorcade formations and strategy
- Physical training
- Basic motorcade operations
- Firearm positions in vehicle
- Evasive driving concepts
- Operators positions and duties
- Engaging from inside a moving vehicle
- Dynamic vehicle assault and team advancing tactics
- Direct action exercises
- Principal extraction exercises
- Low light / No light shooting
- Weapon maintenance and cleaning
Ammunition per student
- According to training program requirements
Group required for course
Min 5 students
Intermediate competency level in use of both short and long firearms required
- Professional qualification “Security Officer”
- Vocational training – “ Practical Shooting”
- Europass Supplement
Note: Alfa-Metal issued certificates are recognized worldwide by all reputable organisations and professionals in the security sector.
Student have to bring:
- Suitable clothing depending on season
- Comfortable shoes
- Tactical belt
- Safety Goggles
- Track suit/Sports clothing
Price and terms
- € 1850.00 per student
- 30% Deposit required upon enlisting
- Catering and accommodation not included
- Payment method: Bank transfer
If you require us to conduct training in your country, get in touch with us.Contact us