What’s on this page?
- Receive information about how we store and use your Personal data.
- Request an update or changes to the personal data we store for you.
- Request for your data to be removed from our electronic database.
Why personal data is collected?
We collect certain information in order to make your browsing experience better, complete an order or for toher purposes. We do this when you browse our website www.alfa-metal.com. The legal entity operating this website is:
- ICSTPS Alfa Metal Ltd – registered in Bulgaria EU
- Company registration number – 107 580 101
- Contact – +359(0)66 830 000 / email@example.com
What personal data we collect?
We will collect the following information:
- Name and Surname
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Client identification code ( if applicable )
- Details required the issue of invoice
- Bank information (for order and refund purposes)
- Social networks profile ( if applicable )
We collect this data in order to process your orders and only after your explicit consent. We collect ths data when you visit our website and for any transactions, you may have had with us in the past or plan to have in the future.
We accept your trust in us extremelly seriously, hence we take every possible precaution to have your personal data safely secured on our servers
NOTE: We do not share your information to third parties except for the purpose of security checks and other lawful purposes!
You can have your personal data completely removed from our servers at any time at your request.
Please contact our GDPR dedicated officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes for collecting personal data
We collect your personal data for legal purposes and procedures required by law related to your training with us. We also collect data in regards to potential online orders placed by you via your online account, for marketing and statistics, personalised marketing messages via email and other type of communication channels inclusive but not limited to social media, sms and others. We may also contact you in regards to online presentations and news on products related to your interests and based on your browsing history on our website.
It is our obligation by law and particularly Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) to store and use your personal data safely and solely for the purposes outlined on this page.
We use your personal information only after explicitly given consent. You consent by the registration of your online profile on our page and by manifesting your intention to become a customer of ICSTPS Alfa Metal Ltd by ordering a training with us and/or purchase a product form our e-shop.
How long is personal data stored?
Your personal data will be stored:
- During the processing period of your e-shop order/training course
- 3 years after order/training course completion if there is a lawful reason for that, according to the law in the country of supplier company registration.
Your rights about Personal data use and complaints
As customer to ICSTPS Alfa Metal Ltd. you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed about the personal data we store and use;
- Right to constant access to the Personal data we store and use;
- Right to changes of the Personal data we store and use;
- Right to request deletion of the Personal data we store and use after need for it has expired for the purposes outlined on this page OR consent has been withdrawn OR illegal amendments have been detected OR other;
- Right not to be evaluated by automatic profiling;
- Right to transfer Personal data to another operator;
- Right to objection to individual automatic profiling process inclusive of amendments of personal date without consent
In order to exersise the rights outlined above, you have to send your complaint in writing to email@example.com
This will give you the right to legally object to:
- Amendment/update/blocking/deletion of your personal data if not done in accordance with bulgarian law 677/2001 and Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) but allowed to be made if personal data provided is not up to date;
- Damaged privacy conditions of your personal data;
- Passing of your personal data to third parties with the condition that legal interest of owner will not be damaged;
- Stoppage of processing your personal data. We will immediately sease processing your data if purpose for its collection has been satisfied.
Personal data given to Third parties
In order to provide our customers with the best service and products and to be legally able to conduct our business, we may have to provide personal information to various government agencies. Those are inclusive but not limited to public authorities, courts of law, notary agencies, domestic/international partners and authorised parties to which we have provided certain services, all based in Bulgaria or/and internationally.
Throughout this process, we will do our best and will apply all guarantees to keep your personal data secure and intact.
If you require us to conduct training in your country, get in touch with us.Contact us