Rules of participation
ICSTPS Alfa – Metal
Rules to register and participate in Alfa-Metal training programs
The terms in this document have the following meaning:
- Training – paid educational or training event of closed type, organised and conducted by the Organiser and dedicated to certain number of registered participants.
- Training candidate – an individual who wants to participate in training organised by the Organiser
- Registered participant/participant – customer who has proceed to:
- Register to participate in the course;
- Paid the course fee according to the Organiser’s terms;
- Have confirmed his participation on the course according to the Organiser’s terms;
- Organiser – International centers for special training for protection and security | ICSTPS Alfa-Metal.
- Valid information – information published by the Organiser on www.alfa-metal.com in relation to the particular event.
- Legal conditions – Applicable laws, covering the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria and everything in relation to company activities.
Rules of Participation
Rules to participate in an event organised by the Organiser are as follows:
- Registration to participate in the event via e-form at www.alfa-metal.com or by sending request to email@example.com
- Processed payment of the fee for the course
- Confirmation for participation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure and Rules for registration
- Every training candidate can sign up for training with www.alfa-metal.com
- In order to register succesfully, the training candidate have to submit the required information in full and to confirm his/her understanding on the terms of participation.
- The Organiser may not be held responsible for issues and problems, result from submitted wrong or unthrutful information by the candidate. For an example, the candidate cannot pretend for not receiving updates on other information is the contact details submitted by him/her are not correct.
- The Organiser is entitled to refuse registration for training if the required information is not complete or is wrong. The Organiser is not obliged to contact the Candidate in order to inform him/her.
- The organiser is reserving the right to cancel the registration without giving reasons or the cancellation.
Payment of training course fees
- 30% Deposit is due or payment upon signing up for the course.
- The Organiser accepts methods of payment as follows:
- Bank transfer
- Paypal transfer
- Credit/Debit card
- The Candidate must present his pesonal information as stated in the Sign-Up form, together with proof for date of payment.
- Information about payment may be found on www.alfa-metal.com. The Organiser will issue and send to the candidate a proforma invoice for the deposit payment to be processed. Following to that will be an Invoice for the full payment.
- The Organiser may not be held responsible if the stated reason for payment by the candidate do not allow identification. To evade such issue, the Candidate should state the registration code received at the time of signing up for the course. In case the candidate is requesting individual training, the minimum required information from the candidate is name and surname, course name and starting date.
- The candidate is obliged to present proof for payment and to show it to the Organiser prior to training commencement if necessary.
- The Organiser have the right to refuse training to any candidate who is able to show proof of payment but lacks full information according to condition 2 and 3.
- On Registered participant request, the invoice will be issued at the end of training and emailed to email address or posted to physical address, both stated by the participant.
- The Organiser reserves its right to make changes to training schedule, process and any other changes as he sees fit during training sessions.
Cancellation by the Organiser
- The Organiser reserves his right to change or fully cancel training course up to 3 (three) days prior to its starting date without being obliged to state the reason for the cancellation.
- If such cancellation occurs the Organiser have to inform the registered participants in due time so they are aware of the changes in schedule.
- Informing the registered participants is done via:
- E-mail – as stated at the time of registration;
- Telephone – as stated at the time of registration;
- Publishing relevant information on www.alfa-metal.com
4. In case the training is cancelled by the Organiser, the registered participant is offered to options:
- Option 1 – Reversed transfer of the Fee back to the participants bank account from the which the fee was payed;
- Option 2 – Safekeeping of the paid fee by the Organiser and taking the training course at later date;
- If the registered participant chooses Option 2, then the Organiser is obliged to inform the candidate of the later date for the training course;
Cancellation by the registered participant
- The registered participants have the right to cancel the training, they have signed-up for.
- Training cancellation is stated in writing (written letter to office address of the Organiser or E-mail to email@example.com)
- In case of cancellation by the registered participant, he/she have the right to:
- Claim 100% of the paid amount, but not later than 28 days prior to course commencing date.
- Claim 50% of the paid amount, but not later than 7 days prior to course commencing date.
- The registered participant is obliged to pay in full for the training course IF cancellation is submitted later than 7 days prior to course commencing date.
- Regadless of the date cancellation has been submitted by the registered participant, both sides have the right to negotiate potential safekeeping of the paid amount, so registered participant can take part in the same or other training course at a later date. If successful negotiation result is achieved it is to be considered binding part of to the initially signed contract. In case the registered participant submit cancellation for the second agreed date he/she loses the right to negotiate again as well as the amount already paid.
- In case of cancellation by a registered participant, if he/she is part of team training course, the price for other group members may increase to cover the losses for the Organiser. If the cancellation is submitted by the registered participant AFTER him/her not following the oulined procedures, the participant will lose his/her entitlement to refund. The registered participant will also be considered AWOL and will lose the right to negotiate later date for training..
- There may be conditions, which may forbid training course to take place. Such conditions are inclusive but not limited to:
- Act of God
- Terror acts
- Civil unrest
- Civil war
- Freak accidents
- Other reasons that are not under the control of the Organiser
- If any of the above occur, the Organiser reserve his right to postpone the training events for a later date and to safekeep already processed payments by the registered participants.
Training Principles and Procedures
Training principles, procedures and instructions during training are mandatory and are to be followed strictly by the participants. During training the registered participant must:
- Listen, understand and comply with the instructions as given by the instructor and the Organiser’s personell;
- Know and comply with fire safety rules as stated on the training grounds and facilities;
- Not consume alcohol during training;
- Not smoke apart from designated smoking areas;
- Not use narcotic substances and drugs of any kind apart from ones prescribed from a doctor and with receipt to show as a proof;
- Have professional attitude and being corteus to fellow trainees; show respect and not interrupt training sessions in any way;
- Comply and not question insturctions given by the Instructor during training;
- The Organiser reserves his right to cancel training for any participant, who is refusing to comply with any of the above conditions;
- Participants not complying with conditions 2, 3, 5 will have their training cancelled and will lose their right to refund.
- All registered participants are financially liable to any damages that may occur to property, euqipment and other assets due to negligence on their part during training.
- The Organiser may not be held responsible for damaged, lost, forgotten or stolen goods, property of the participants during training and their stay at the base.
- Every registered participant is obliged to inform immediately the instructor of any situation that may endanger the life and health of the other participants during the training.
- Valid prices for the training courses are published on www.alfa-metal.com
- The Organiser have the right to offer individual discount at his discretion to an individual or a group.
- The discount is not applied automatically. Discount may be granted on reccomendation basis, when a candidate brings another candidate for training. If the second candidate signs up for a training then the one who brough him in may apply for a discount to the Organiser.
- The Organiser may not be responsible for prices, published by third parties and different that the ones stated at www.alfa-metal.com.
- All complaints by the participants are considered submitted, when made in writing to the Organiser’s office address OR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A complaint is considered successful if the candidate have received a confirmation by the the Organiser via post or email to the addresses as stated by the candidate but not later than 14 days prior the course commencement date.
- No complaints will be considered if received after the14th day prior to training
- Compaints may be considered, only if received prior to the 14-day period.
- The candidate will be informed on the decision about his/her complaint via email OR post to the addresses as stated by him/her
- All legal matters that may need to be solved before, during and after the registered participant have taken part in the training are to taken to the relevant court in the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The personal information, provided by the participant, will be collected and stored, according to the Data Protection act with lawfully registered safekeeper ICSTPS Alfa Metal.
- The participant have the right to access, review, and change and delete his personal data together with his account with ICSTPS Alfa-Metal.
- The Organiser have the right to change any of the terms on this page. Any changes should be considered in force at the time of them being published on this page.
- The participant have the right to withdraw from a contract if not satisfied with changes and procedures within 7 days from the date of changes being published on www.alfa-metal.com
- Any correspondence with the participant is considered genuine only if conducted to and from the address/email/phpone as stated by the participant during registration for training.
- The participant is responsible for maintaining of up-to-date information about its registration and contact details. If not, the participant will lose its right to complaint and any claims to the Organiser.
- The Organiser may not be responsible to initiate contact and correspondence with the participant if wrong contact information is supplied.
- Correspondence sent by the Organiser to the last known address of the participant is considered successfully delivered after 14 days from the date of it being sent.
If you require us to conduct training in your country, get in touch with us.Contact us