ICSTPS Alfa Metal aims to provide the best visa application service for its applicants. We will help you to prepare your visa application for entry in the Republic of Bulgaria and will assist you in the processing of the application in timely manner. All required documents ( Invitation, Contract and Vouchers ) can be prepared by us.
Please note, that we can only help with the Visa application. The final desision on if you will be granted Visa to enter the country lies solely with the Diplomatic mission in the country, where you have submitted your application.
Visa A ( Aairport transit ) – please download the information on how to apply here
Visa C (Short stay during transit or planned stay) – please download the information on how to apply here
Visa D (Long stay) – please download the information on how to apply here
A foreign citizen may enter the Republic of Bulgaria if he/she is a holder of a valid foreign travel document or other document equivalent as well as Visa, if applicable.
Requirements of Visa to be granted
IF foreign citizen is willing to apply for Bulgarian Visa, he/she shall hold a valid travel document, meeting the following requirements:
- Validity expiration date of the travel document may not be less than 3 months after the intended date of departure from the republic of Bulgaria.
- In case of multiple entries & departures – Validity expiration date of the travel document may not be less than 3 months after the last scheduled departure date from the territory of the republic of Bulgaria.
- Travel document should contain at least 2 (two) blank pages for Visa stamps and information.
- Travel document has been issued within the last 10 years.
Visas to the Republic of Bulgaria are issued by the diplomatic missions and consular representatives of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Visa application forms should be submitted not earlier than 3 months before the date of the intended travel. Submitting the documentation is done personally or through an authorized agent, with the exception of humanitarian cases.
Visa applications for minors or judicially disabled persons should be submitted by their legal representatives or by a person, explicitly authorized to do so.
Visa application for underaged or persons with limited judicial disability should be submitted by their legal representatives, trustees or by person explicitly authorized to do so.
You can download your Visa Application Form here.
Filling Visa application form requirements
All fields in the application form shall be filled in in typed letters. The names boxes shall be filled in with Latin letters (exactly in the way, they are spelled in the foreign travel document). The rest of the information shall be filled in in English or Bulgarian.
The application shall be signed personally by the applicant.
If EU citizens – family members names should also be filled in to indicate family relaitonship.
Type “D” visa application – Mandatory personal interview
No exception shall be made from the requirement for a personal interview when applying for a long-stay visa.
Documents required when submitting your Visa application:
- A photocopy of the first page of the travel document;
- A photocopy of the last Bulgarian and Schengen visas or visas for the UK and the US, if any
- A color photograph 3,5cmх4,5cm against light-colored background (same for a child entered in the passport) – full-face photo with clear, large enough face, which takes up 70-80% of the photo; eyes must be red; the following is not allowed: photos with dark glasses; non-professional photos or cut-outs of amateur photos.
- Medical insurance, valid for the EU member states for the whole period of the trip, covering all costs for repatriation and for urgent medical care and emergency hospital treatment for the period of the stay as indicated in the Visa. The insurance amount cannot be less than €30 000.00.
- tickets (original and copy) or ticket booking conformation or proof of financial means to cover tickets and stay.
- copy of the technical passport of the car of the trip if entering with vehicle.
- For under-aged children travelling without their parents or trustees the following documents shall be submitted:
- Birth certificate copy.
- original and photocopy of a Power of attorney, notary certified by both parents/ trustees or by one parent trustee, that they agree their child to travel unaccompanied by them.
If you require us to conduct training in your country, get in touch with us.Contact us